Posted by on July 7, 2006
THE GRANT INSTITUTE
Professional Grant Proposal Writing Workshop
to be held at the
University of Pennsylvania
August 7 – 9, 2006
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Grant Institute?s Grants 101 Course is an intensive and detailed introduction to the process, structure, and skill of professional proposal writing. This course is characterized by its ability to act as a thorough overview, introduction, and refresher at the same time. In this course, participants will learn the entire proposal writing process and complete the course with a solid understanding of not only the ideal proposal structure, but a holistic understanding of the essential factors, which determine whether or not a program gets funded. Through the completion of interactive exercises and activities, participants will complement expert lectures by putting proven techniques into practice. This course is designed for both the beginner looking for a thorough introduction and the intermediate looking for a refresher course that will strengthen their grant acquisition skills. This class, simply put, is designed to get results by creating professional grant proposal writers.
$597.00 tuition includes all materials and certificates.
Each student will receive:
? The Grant Institute Certificate in Professional Grant writing
? The Grant Institute’s Guide to Successful Grant Writing
? The Grant Institute Grant Writer’s Workbook with sample proposals, forms, and outlines
1) On-Line -Visit (http://www.thegrantinstitute.com) and click on the Registration area. Fill out the online registration form completely. We’ll send your confirmation by e-mail.
2) By Phone – Call toll free (888) 824 – 4424 to register by phone. Our friendly Program Coordinators will be happy to assist you and answer your questions.
3) By E-mail – Send an e-mail with your name, organization, and basic contact information to email@example.com and we will reserve your slot and send your Confirmation Packet.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Civic Engagement Academy: Media & Marketing – Dec 15
- Thinking Beyond Walls: The Role of Nursing in Community-Based Organizations – Dec 8
- Community-Based and Engaged Learning Training – Jan 18 & 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.