Global Health Idea Lab: Announcing May 2020 Virtual Panel Sessions
Posted by Unite for Sight on May 12, 2020
Unite For Sight is committed to excellence in global health. We are delighted to present the Global Health Idea Lab, which is a new unique virtual event series that is free and open to the public. This must-attend, thought-leading event convenes leaders, changemakers, and participants from all sectors of global health and innovation. Register today to join some or all of these free upcoming panel conversations.
The live virtual panels will be recorded, and as long as you register, you will automatically receive a link to the video recording when it becomes available. Those who attend live will have the opportunity to submit questions to the panelists.
- Leading and Following with Humility and Integrity Panel, 11:00am-12:00pm Eastern Time on May 13
- Cultural Humility and Respect in Global Health Panel, 11:00am-12:00pm Eastern Time on May 15
- Embedding Data and Evidence in Global Health Programs, 11:00am-12:00pm Eastern Time on May 19
- Communicating the Mission, 11:00am-12:00pm on May 21
Learn more and register: https://idealab.uniteforsight.org/
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Facilitating Democracy: Fostering Civic Conversations in College Classrooms and Online – Sep 28
- Webinar: Increasing International Connections for Knowledge Mobilization – Oct 15
- Webinar: Pathways of Public Service and Civic Engagement – Oct 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.