Global Education Conference
Join Lucy Gray, Steve Hargadon, VIF International Education and many members of the Global Education Conference community on Sunday, June 28th from 2-5 PM at the Philadelphia Convention Center (Room 103BC) for a special face-to-face meeting.
This meet up for educators will take place at the International Society for Technology in Education Conference (ISTE). This is a free event for those interested in global collaboration who will be in the local area at the end of June 2015. Unfortunately, we are not in a position to support travel for individuals. Please pass this information on to any potentially interested colleagues and register soon as spaces are limited!
This participatory event will feature:
- Inspirational ignite talks by noted educators and organizations working to connect classrooms
- Round-table discussions in which educators will showcase specific examples of global projects
- A global resource cool tools duel in which attendees will share the best resources and tools for creating global experiences for students.
The event is open to the first 400 people that register. Registration is free and required. You do not need to present your ticket at the door, but we will be checking in registrants this year.
Anyone is allowed to attend; for profits must be a sponsor of our conference in order to speak, facilitate a roundtable or distribute materials. If you would like to give an ignite talk, facilitate a roundtable discussion or present during our cool tools duel at this event, please sign up here as well.
For additional information, please take a look at our digital flyer.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Stern Community Lawyering Clinic: Public Benefits Webinar – Aug 18
- Webinar: Latinos in Leadership – 8/19
- Forward Equitable Development Conference Conversation #3 – Aug 12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.