#GivingTuesday Master Class
Posted by Iris Creative Group on October 23, 2018
The Countdown is on for #GivingTuesday
In 2017 the #GivingTuesday event raised an estimated $274 MILLION for nonprofits. That’s 50% over 2016’s total…which was 44% more than 2015.
Most businesses don’t grow by that much year over year, yet the impact #GivingTuesday is having on nonprofits just gets bigger and bigger.
It’s working, and not just for donations. Organizations are reporting thousands of hours of volunteer time being pledged through the event.
The big day is November 27th this year!
It’s the perfect time to get started or try something new – with this month’s Master Class #GivingTuesday: Get your Countdown On!
What’s great about #GivingTuesday is that in can work in so many ways – focus attention on an annual appeal or annual campaign; try a fundraising experiment; fund a special project; show gratitude to your community; rally volunteers… the possibilities are endless.
Join us for #GivingTuesday: Get your Countdown On!—to get fresh ideas to make your campaign successful.
In this class you’ll learn:
• Learn how #GivingTuesday impacts overall donations.
• Discover new strategies and examples of engaging campaigns you can put into place right away.
• Explore many different ways you can use the event—from a month-long countdown to a 24 hour immersion.
• Get our eight tips for rocking your #GivingTuesday campaign.
Join Beth Brodovsky of Iris Creative for this practical, idea-packed session.
#GivingTuesday: Get Your Countdown On!
Instructor: Beth Brodovsky
Master Class Webinar
Thursday, October 25, 2:00pm Eastern
All attendees can ask questions by phone or email after the class.
Can’t make it live? You can access a replay for one week after class.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Cathedral Kitchen: Essential Job Skills Training Opportunity – Sep 14
- Webinar: Retention During COVID-19 and Beyond: Supporting Students’ Mental Health – Aug 18
- Values-Centered Leadership Online Certificate – Aug 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.