#GivingTuesday: Get Your Countdown On for 2019 – Oct 22
Posted by Nonprofit Toolkit on October 15, 2019
October 22, 2019
2:00–3:15 PM Eastern
What’s great about #GivingTuesday is that you can do that in so many ways. Campaigns can help focus attention on an annual appeal or annual campaign; try a fundraising experiment; fund a special project; show gratitude to your community; rally volunteers… the possibilities are endless.
In this session you’ll:
- Learn how #GivingTuesday can increase and not just shift donations.
- Discover new strategies and examples of engaging campaigns you can put into place right away.
- Explore many different ways you can use the event—from a month-long countdown to a 24 hour immersion.
Get our eight tips for rocking your #GivingTuesday campaign.
Who is this for?
This class is for nonprofit staff who are launching their first #GivingTuesday campaign or have an existing campaign that they are ready to expand. If you have limited experience developing an online giving campaign, this class will give you fresh ideas and key tips to make good choices for your organization.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Summer Science Inquiry Institute for Teachers – Aug 3-7
- Second Community of Practice Boundary Spanning Leadership – Jul 16
- Webinar: Fostering S-LCE Faculty Development Spaces to Center Antiracist Pedagogy – Aug 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.