Give Kids a Smile Week 2021 – Mar 29 – Apr 2
It’s that time again! Public Citizens for Children and Youth (PCCY) is hosting its 18th annual Give Kids A Smile Week from March 29th to April 2nd, 2021. This is a free dental care event targeted towards children who are uninsured, underinsured or who haven’t seen a dentist in the last six months. Appointments at participating offices will be available in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Delaware and Bucks counties. Appointments are required for children to receive free dental care. Starting on March 15th, families can call PCCY to make an appointment for their children at 215-563-5848 x21.
Healthy teeth are more than just a pretty smile. Good oral hygiene is essential to overall health, improving a person’s ability to speak, taste, chew, swallow, and make facial expressions to show feelings and emotions.
Help us spread the word about this incredible resource!
- Share the English and Spanish flyers with families in your community who might benefit from free dental care. The flyer will also be available in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Indonesian, Khmer, Portuguese, Russian and Vietnamese early next week on our website.
- Post about Give Kids A Smile on your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, especially after on or after March 15 so families can call to make appointments immediately. Follow PCCY’s social media accounts for posts that you can share.
- Include Give Kids A Smile Day in your email blasts and community calendars.
- Feature the event on your website.
- Forward this email to other organizations that work with families who would benefit from free dental care for their children.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- The Pennsylvania Educator Diversity Consortium Virtual Summit – June 22 & 23
- Webinar: The Digital Divide and COVID-19 Vaccine Access – Apr 27
- Training Session: Phila. School District New School Profiles Website – Apr 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.