Get involved in the National Service-Learning Conference
Posted by National Youth Leadership Council on November 10, 2014
The National Youth Leadership Council would like to invite you to join us and an international audience in supporting the 26th Annual National Service-Learning Conference®, More Powerful Together.
More Powerful Together will gather more than 1,500 youth and adults, April 9 -11, 2015 in Washington D.C., from across the country and around the world for three days of learning, inspiration, and connection. This intergenerational event creates a unique atmosphere, where youth bring incredible energy and passion to discussions on education and social policy. Both youth and adults gain the tools, resources, ideas, and support to return home to improve their practice, their schools, and their communities. It is the opportunity to become More Powerful Together
We invite you and your organization to take part in More Powerful Together. The success of this conference depends on organizations like yours.
There are other ways for your organization to become involved right now:
· Become a sponsor. Numerous opportunities are available to support this unique event. Don’t miss your chance to connect with the educational and youth leaders of today.
· Showcase your organization in #MPTExpo. The epicenter of the conference, the exhibit hall is home to food, exhibitors, and the Showcase as well as entertainment.
· Submit a showcase proposal. NYLC is looking for proposals that address youth leadership, skill building, and high quality service-learning. Deadline to submit is December 5, 2014.
· Make a commitment to attend. Send a group of youth and adults from your organization. 69% of our conference participants attend as part of groups, which are most often intergenerational. We are offering a group discount this year!
· Volunteer. It takes hundreds of dedicated volunteers to make an event like this possible. From committees, to load in, volunteers are the heart of the conference.
Thank you for considering the National Service-Learning Conference. Check out more information about the conference at http://www.nylc.org/conference.
- Request for Proposals: 2021 Gulf-South Summit – Oct 31
- Call for Proposals: 32nd Annual National Service-Learning Conference – Dec 1
- Northeast Media Literacy Conference, Nov 6 – 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.