Gateway to Grant Success
Posted by Grant Professionals Association on July 27, 2015
November 11-14, 2015
St. Louis, MO
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch
Register online or print a copy of our registration form and send to GPA Headquarters.
- Attend 70 Workshops to aid in your professional development and earn GPC and CFRE CEUs.
- Attend the Opening Session with our Keynote Speaker.
- Take home valuable information from the General Sessions.
- Network with others in the grants profession to help you resolve issues and learn best practices.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors that have fabulous products and services to assist you in becoming the best of the best in Grantsmanship!
About the GPA Annual Conference
GPA’s annual conference has gained a well-earned reputation as THE Premier Event for Grant Professionals. It is the most comprehensive educational and professional growth event available for those committed to excellence in the practice of grantsmanship. Each year, conference participants enjoy high-quality workshops on a wide variety of topics presented by the most experienced and knowledgeable experts in their respective fields. This will be the seventeenth year for the GPA Annual Conference.
The conference draws grant proposal writers, grant managers, nonprofit administrators, and consultants of all skill levels, in all areas of practice, from arts to education to homeland security. GPA anticipates that the 2015 conference will attract more than 600 attendees from across the country and internationally.
- Call for Proposals: 2021 Summit, Coming Together for the Common Good – Dec 7
- Student Success in the Early Grades, ASCD Symposium – Dec 9
- 2021 Leadership Summit on Educator Mental Health and Wellness – Jan 27-29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.