Funding and Learning Initiative: Faith In/And Democracy
Posted by Philanthropy for Active Civic Engagement on June 30, 2020
Last week, Philanthropy for Active Civic Engagement (PACE) relaunched its Faith In/And Democracy—a funding and learning initiative to invest in and promote engagement at the intersection of faith and democracy:
- PACE will award 5-6 new grants of up to $50,000 each.
- Grantees will be part of a “Learning Community” made up of Advisory Committee members and fellow grantees to help us all learn more about faith-based civic engagement together.
- Letters of Interest will be accepted through July 7th at 5pm Eastern.
- Applicants who are most aligned with the fund’s purpose will be invited to submit a full proposal in late July. Awards will be announced in September.
- An overview of the first year of the fund—including the learnings that emerged so far—can be found here: http://www.pacefunders.org/faith-pilot/
Learn more about PACE: http://www.pacefunders.org/
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- PennSERVE: Request for Applications for 2021-2022 Pennsylvania AmeriCorps State Grants
- Small grants for environment, food, health, community building – Oct 1
- K-5 STEM Projects – Oct 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.