Fulton Financial Corporation: Diversity Scholarship, Mar 30
Posted by Fulton Bank on January 21, 2020
Fulton Financial Corporation’s Diversity Scholarship: A deserving high school senior will receive 1500 dollars and a paid summer/holiday teller position in one of our local Philly branches. They must attend a Philadelphia School (charter, private, parochial, charter, etc.) and meet all of the criteria outlined in the application.
• Applicants must be of diverse, ethnic background and express a financial need.
• Applicants must be Seniors planning to attend a 2 to 4 year undergraduate degree program majoring in business administration, communications, information technology, or marketing.
• Students should submit three (3) forms of recommendation from persons other than family members.
• Students should submit a 500-word essay based on the question: “Five (5) years from now how do you plan to use this opportunity?”
• A minimum of six (6) months previous customer service experience is required.
$1,500 One-Time Payment
Contact Your Counselor Today; Deadline is March 30, 2020
Diversity Scholarship Information Guide: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3Af4fdfa10-07bb-4fc0-9b44-4fbfb966dd1b
Diversity Scholarship Recommendation Form: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3Aecff2558-1525-4c9a-896e-e87655cdd0fe
Diversity Scholarship Application: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A9d98020c-46e9-4be2-98dc-f24ec9a7c283
All applications should be sent to the attention of Jennifer Brower, FULTON BANK FULTON MORTGAGE COMPANY, 1501 N. Broad St (Progress Plaza), Philadelphia, PA 19122, by or before March 30, 2020 by 4 pm. Questions: Contact Jennifer at JBrower@fultonbank.com.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Awards for Excellence in Engaged Scholarship – Mar 26
- Webinar: Designing the Online Learning Experience – Mar 25
- Webinar: Preparing Students for Remote Learning and Assessing/Evaluating Student Learning in an Online Setting – Mar 24
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.