Fulton Bank Diversity Scholarship – Mar 26
Posted by Fulton Bank on January 12, 2021
What Makes This Scholarship Unique?
- Opportunity for paid summer and holiday break employment.
- Opportunity for paid internships for college students.
- Opportunity for full time employment upon graduation through the Fulton Bank Management Trainee Program.
- Applicants must be of diverse, ethnic background and express a financial need.
- Applicants must be Seniors planning to attend a 2 to 4-year undergraduate degree program majoring in business administration, communications, information technology, or marketing.
- A minimum of six (6) months previous customer service experience is required for employment opportunity being offered.
- The judging of the scholarship applications will be primarily based on Academics (2.5 GPA); Extracurricular Activities; Leadership Ability and Attendance/Punctuality.
- Students should submit three (3) forms of recommendation from persons other than family members.
- Students should submit a 500-word essay based on the question: “Five (5) years from now how do you plan to use this opportunity?”
$1,500 one-time payment
CONTACT YOUR COUNSELOR TODAY: DEADLINE IS MARCH 26, 2021
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Podcast: Contagious Conversations, CDC Foundation
- Spring 2021 Pulitzer Center Teacher Fellowship – Feb 8
- Employers Needed to Host High School Student Interns
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.