From Diversity to Inclusion: Breaking Down Barriers on the Path to [Un]Common Ground – Jan 9
Posted by Employment Practices Solutions on December 4, 2018
Employment Practices Solutions will be leading a free seminar on practices and behaviors that foster an inclusive environment. Participants can expect to:
- Deepen their understanding of the impact of bias
- Review best practices: policies, complaint procedures, and investigation process
- Hone their ability to recognize bias and facilitate difficult decisions
8:30 – 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Mars Drinks Conference Center at the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia
200 South Broad Street, Suite 700
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Register today for this free seminar.
For more information, contact Naima Murphy, Manager of Corporate Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Forward Equitable Development Conference Conversation #3 – Aug 12
- Drexel: Free Online, Technology Training Program – Aug 12
- GPLEX 2020 Applications Are Now Open – Aug 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.