Free Workshops! Taxes for Artists & Introduction to Arts Grants – Jan 28
Posted by Vision Driven Consulting on January 8, 2019
Location: The Rotunda, 4014 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Vision Driven Artists has teamed up with The Rotunda to bring resources and capacity-building workshops to self-producing artists/musicians, arts organization staff, and event curators in all disciplines.
Taxes for Artists (Monday, January 28, 2019 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST)
– Learn about which expenses you can deduct on your taxes
– Find out how and when to send out 1099s
– Get your individual questions answered
Special Guest: Christianne Kapps
Introduction to Arts Grants (Monday, February 11, 2019 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST)
– Demystify the language and process behind grant writing
– Learn how to find and submit grants
– Read actual grant proposals to learn common mistakes and important proposal components
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Spanish Language Information Session about DACA & 2021- Dec 2
- Free, Online Learning for Social Change: African American Museum in Philadelphia Virtual Exhibit: Rendering Justice – Dec 3
- Community Engagement Series on Police Reform: Circles of Truth, Collectively Envisioning an Equitable Future – Nov 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.