Free Webinars on Global Health and Social Entrepreneurship
Posted by Unite for Sight on November 19, 2019
Global Health University offers free webinars with leading experts in global health and social entrepreneurship. Each webinar includes a panel of 4-9 experts who answer audience questions related to the webinar topic.
Past webinar topics:
- Global Health Strategies
- Global Health Education and Cultural Competency
- Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship
- Program Design, Evaluation, and Growth
- Marketing and Communications
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Second Community of Practice Boundary Spanning Leadership – Jul 16
- Webinar: Fostering S-LCE Faculty Development Spaces to Center Antiracist Pedagogy – Aug 5
- Webinar: Fostering the Creative Imagination in S-LCE Faculty Development Through Disruption, COVID-19 and Beyond – Jul 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.