Free Webinar: Impactful Careers in Global Health, Oct. 3
Posted by Unite for Sight on September 24, 2019
We are delighted to announce an upcoming free webinar entitled “Beyond Good Intentions: Designing Fulfilling and Impactful Careers in Global Health” which will be held on October 3rd, 4:00pm to 5:00pm Eastern Time. The webinar will include guidance and advice from six panelists, as well as ample opportunity to ask the speakers questions about career development. Find out how to identify and design a career path, strategies for pursuing careers in global health, and lessons learned in the field. This webinar is ideal for students and professionals interested in global health, as well as university advisors and faculty. Register for the October 3 webinar about Pursuing a Career in Global Health.
Webinar Expert Panelists:
- Scott Corlew, Global Health Consultant; Lecturer on Global Health and Social Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Rebecca Hardin, Associate Professor, School of Natural Resources and Environment, University of Michigan
- Vanessa Kerry, Founder and CEO, Seed Global Health; Director of the Program in Global Public Policy and Social Change, Department of Global Health and Social Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Marie H. Martin, Associate Director, Education and Training, Vanderbilt Institute for Global Health; Director, Global Health Track, Master of Public Health Program, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine; Assistant Professor, Department of Health Policy, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Lisa Russell, Emmy-Winning Filmmaker and Founder, Create2030
- Michael Schmoyer, Assistant Deputy Secretary for National Security and Director, Office of National Security, U.S. Department of Health & Human Service
The live webinar will be recorded, and as long as you register, you will automatically receive a link to the webinar recording when it becomes available. Those who attend live will have the opportunity to submit questions to the panelists. You may also see our other past and upcoming free webinars about global health and social entrepreneurship.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Fall 2020 School Sharing Series
- Webinar: Fall Fundraising & The Second Wave of COVID-19 – Sep 30
- Leveraging Local Assets for Community Resilience – Oct 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.