Free Webinar: Get Strategic in 2021 with Communication Planning – Sep 15
Posted by Iris Creative Group on September 15, 2020
Join us for our free webinar, Strategic Communication Planning, to get started building your organization’s bridge!
In this invaluable session, you’ll learn:
- Our unique audience-focused approach that will transform how you think about everything you do in your job.
- How to be proactive instead of reactive in your marketing endeavors.
- All about goals, strategies and tactics—and how they should fit together.
- Keys to defining the best plan for you.
- Concrete approaches to planning that will keep your work on target and on time.
- How Iris Creative works with clients to build a Communication Strategy
It won’t be long before the holiday rush is upon us. Get planning for next year now—so come January, you’re ready to take on 2021, with all its own surprises.
This webinar is for you if:
- Your time gets consumed by immediate and urgent projects
- Your leadership and board talk about being strategic but there is no plan – or definition of what that means
- Too many people can add projects and priorities to your to-do list
- At the end of the year you’ve spent a lot of time and money without feeling like the organization has moved forward
- When reporting to leadership or funders you only have data on what you did rather than if it’s helping reach the goals
- You believe that being able to align marketing effort with strategic goals will help you preserve time for what is important for the organization’s future.
Date and Time: Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 2:00-3:00 pm
Register here: https://communication-strategy-sept20.pages.ontraport.net/
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Student Voting Webinars for Faculty – Sep 24, Oct 1&7
- Webinar Series: PHLConnectED – An overview for Community Leaders – Sep 29
- Freeing Higher Education from Systemic Racism – Sep 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.