Free Webinar: An Introduction to Online Fundraising for Small and Medium-Sized Nonprofits – Aug 5
Posted by CharityHowTo on August 4, 2020
During this free nonprofit webinar, you’ll learn the tactics to successfully raise money online for your nonprofit, even if you are a small or midsize organization.
This webinar will detail the basics of an online fundraising campaign; how social media & online tools can be used to raise more money; ways you can fit online giving into your long-term strategy; and Julia’s 10 steps to online fundraising success!
What You Will Learn from this Free Nonprofit Webinar:
- The basic components of a successful online fundraising campaign
- Tools to use for online fundraising
- Ways to use your website, email, blog, and social media channels to promote the online fundraising campaign
- Examples from small and mid-sized nonprofits who have successfully raised money online
- Julia’s 10 steps to online fundraising success, including recruiting and energizing Social Media Ambassadors
Date and Time: August 5, 2020, 1 PM
Learn more and register: https://www.charityhowto.com/nonprofit-webinar/online-fundraising-for-small-nonprofits?utm_campaign=Free_An-Introduction-to-Online-Fundraising-for-Small-and-Medium-Sized-Nonprofits&utm_medium=email&utm_source=constantcontact&inf_contact_key=a31a6fab16d7a3b22c5b49c2e232f0192791a5bacc411f8c8c9462125e3e88ad
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Facilitating Democracy: Fostering Civic Conversations in College Classrooms and Online – Sep 28
- Webinar: Increasing International Connections for Knowledge Mobilization – Oct 15
- Webinar: Pathways of Public Service and Civic Engagement – Oct 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.