FREE Pharmacy Technician Apprentice Classes for Young Adults
Posted by PA Career Link on November 13, 2018
To assist out-of-school young adults, ages 18 to 24, in Bucks County entering the emerging workforce and achieve their future goals, free pharmacy technician CVS apprenticeship classes are offered at the Bucks County Community College.
CVS Pharmacy Technician apprentice position:
- Participants must be between 18-24 and must have a high school diploma or GED
- Participants may have some post-secondary education but not a college degree
- Participants will be required to enroll at Bucks County Community College’s pharmacy technician program beginning February 26th. Please visit http://www.bucks.edu/healthcare/pharmacy-tech/ for additional information.
- Tuition for this course and certification exam are paid for via the American Apprentice grant
- Participants must be able to pass a background check with fingerprinting and drug screen.
For additional information contact Alice Colyar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Invitation to Apply: Periclean Voter Engagement Fellow – $250 Award – Sep 21
- Webinar: Back to School: Perspectives From the American Public on Postsecondary Education – Aug 12
- Webinar Series: Voices from the States, 2Gen Champions in Action – Aug 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.