FREE GED Preparation & Job Placement for Young Adults
Posted by Bucks County Center for Young Adults on April 16, 2018
FREE GED Preparation, Job Readiness/Career Exploration, Job Placement for Young Adults
Assisting out-of-school young adults, ages 16 to 24, in Bucks County and NorthEasentering the emerging workforce and achieve their future goals.
1. The Center for Young Adults is offering Free GED preparation and test vouchers to young adults that have withdrawn from school and would benefit from participating in our GED program.
2. Additionally, the Center for Young Adults provides FREE job search assistance, coaching, transition planning, resume review and Paid Work Experience to young adults that have graduated from high school and need help finding employment.
The Center for Young Adults is conveniently located near public transportation, located at 1260 Veterans Highway, Bristol PA. Morning and afternoon hours are available.
Call Amanda at 215-781-1073 ext. 2273 to schedule an appointment or attend an orientation session.
More in "New Resources"
- New CDC Initiative: Racism and Health
- Grant for people coming out of prison
- Stand Up, Speak Up, Let’s Keep Each Other Safe: Stop Asian Hate
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.