FREE – Expungement Clinic with the Dornsife Center – Oct 30 & Nov 13
Posted by Philadelphia Lawyers for Social Equity on October 20, 2020
Is your record holding you back? Start the process of erasing non-conviction information from your record and get informed about the Pardon Process for erasing conviction information from your record.
Learn your rights and options, and then speak directly with a law student FOR FREE!
Dates and Times:
- Friday, 10/30/20 from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, 11/13/20 from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Or fill out an online intake form at https://www.tfaforms.com/4757661.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 26th Annual King Day of Service Kickoff, Planning Webinars Beginning Nov 2
- Creating Cohesive Culture 2.0 – Oct 29
- Faith Leader’s Wednesday Webinar: Safe and Informed Election – Oct 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.