1199C Training Fund
Free ESL Home Healthcare Certification Program
Free ESL Home Healthcare Certification Program at District 1199C: Enroll Now for July 2017
For Speakers of English as a Second Language
Registration is open now for FREE ESL Home Healthcare Certification Program starting July 2017 at District 1199C Training & Upgrading Fund’s convenient Center City – Philadelphia location (one block from City Hall). Seating is limited. Please print and distribute the attached flyer at your locations and share with your email contacts, clients, and students. Applicants can apply by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 215-568-2580–write or state “Home Healthcare Program” in subject line or voicemail message.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Have a 5th-8th grade English reading level on assessment test
• Be able to attend all scheduled classes
• Have a social security number and be eligible to work in the U.S.
• No criminal record
• Have satisfactory medical clearance
• Preferred, but not required: high school diploma or GED, from any country
• Be able to lift 50 lbs. and walk varied distances on a regular basis
• Have strong listening and speaking skills for communication with employers and clients
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.