Fostering College Success in Pennsylvania Virtual Training Series – Oct 7
We are excited to offer a series of virtual trainings in October, geared towards the Campus Points of Contact for students with experience in foster care at each higher education institution in Pennsylvania. The new virtual format also allows space for other advocates and professionals to join these trainings.
- Fostering Independence Through Education Act, October 7
- Expert Panel & Introduction to Meeting Students’ Basic Needs on Campus, October 21
- Campus Support Program Track: Campus Coaching to Increase Post-Secondary Success – INVITE ONLY
Learn more and register: https://fieldcenteratpenn.org/conferences-trainings/upcoming-conference-trainings/
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Civic Engagement Academy: Media & Marketing – Dec 15
- Thinking Beyond Walls: The Role of Nursing in Community-Based Organizations – Dec 8
- Community-Based and Engaged Learning Training – Jan 18 & 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.