Fostering College Success in Pennsylvania Virtual Training Series – Oct 7
We are excited to offer a series of virtual trainings in October, geared towards the Campus Points of Contact for students with experience in foster care at each higher education institution in Pennsylvania. The new virtual format also allows space for other advocates and professionals to join these trainings.
- Fostering Independence Through Education Act, October 7
- Expert Panel & Introduction to Meeting Students’ Basic Needs on Campus, October 21
- Campus Support Program Track: Campus Coaching to Increase Post-Secondary Success – INVITE ONLY
Learn more and register: https://fieldcenteratpenn.org/conferences-trainings/upcoming-conference-trainings/
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: Black Youth and Suicide Risk Panel – Sep 30
- Five Part Series: Discover Effective Collaboration Techniques at Creative Exchange – Oct 23
- City Year Women’s Leadership Luncheon – Oct 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.