for artists: Setting & Measuring Goals
Posted by Vision Driven Consulting on September 17, 2018
From the Vision Driven Artist Series
Setting & Measuring Goals
October 8th from 6-8pm at The Rotunda
– Identify what you want to achieve in your projects
– Incorporate critical feedback and self-reflection into your arts practice
– Brainstorm and receive tools for measuring success
*These sessions do not require registration and are free and open to the public.*
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Spanish Language Information Session about DACA & 2021- Dec 2
- Free, Online Learning for Social Change: African American Museum in Philadelphia Virtual Exhibit: Rendering Justice – Dec 3
- Community Engagement Series on Police Reform: Circles of Truth, Collectively Envisioning an Equitable Future – Nov 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.