Webinar: How to Successfully Research Grants – Oct 22 or Nov 11
Posted by CharityHowTo on October 20, 2020
Join us on this nonprofit training webinar and get all the tools and strategies you need to help your organization identify strong funding matches that will ultimately set you up for grant funding success.
Here are a few things we’ll cover:
- How to utilize a variety of tools to conduct grant research
- Understanding the pros and cons of available paid database.
- Using paid databases to effectively research potential grant funders.
- Using free research resources and options
- How to develop a strategy and manageable annual grant seeking plan
- Setting the stage for grant funder relationship development: the next step after research and BEFORE submitting an application.
Dates and Times: Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 at 3:00 PM or Wednesday, November 11th, 2020 at 3:00 PM
Use code: support5974 to receive 15% off your purchase
Learn more and register: https://www.charityhowto.com/nonprofit-webinar/new-finding-a-needle-in-a-haystack-how-to-successfully-research-grants?utm_campaign=Finding-Needle-Haystack-Successfully-Research-Grants_Live-Webinar&utm_medium=email&utm_source=infusionsoft&inf_contact_key=2816c3dffcd4cb6262b0453bcb0edc1a0610b17be1dd28ffc304ba09276be34a
More in "Miscellaneous"
- ASCD Virtual Symposium: Building Trauma-Sensitive Schools – Oct 28
- Mazzoni Center’s Housing Subsidy Program
- CARES Assistance Program Renters and Homeowners Deadline – Extended to Nov 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.