Financial Boot Camp
Posted by Clarifi on October 30, 2017
Clarifi Boot Camp
Let’s address the Racial Wealth Gap
THERE IS OFTEN A CONNECTION BETWEEN WEALTH, ETHNICITY AND EVEN THE COLOR OF OUR SKIN. THE RACIAL WEALTH GAP IN AMERICA IS REAL.
FACTS ABOUT THE RACIAL WEALTH GAP
But together, we can face it. When you commit to our Boot Camp, you’ll have access to resources and experts that will help you meet your goals to build wealth through investment and homeownership for you and your family.
Clarifi believes everyone should have fair access to financial opportunities. And so do you.
- Take steps to improve your credit and reduce your debt
- Get expert advice on homeownership and get tips on local resources
- Hear from legal experts about estate planning to build intergenerational wealth
- Meet with a Clarifi retirement coach to match your Action Plan with your budget
- Attend an exclusive Lender Fair to start the mortgage shopping process
NOVEMBER 6TH, 13TH AND 20TH, 5:30PM – 7:30PM
Our Boot Camp is offered at no cost! All events will be held at:
Temple University: Center City Campus
1515 Market Street, Suite 222
Philadelphia, PA 19102
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Juvenile justice lunch webinars re: Road Map to Reform project
- Creating Cohesive Culture 2.0 – Oct 29
- Faith Leader’s Wednesday Webinar: Safe and Informed Election – Oct 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.