Finance with a Female Touch
Posted by on June 20, 2011
Financially Hers: Finance with a Female Touch
J. Lewis Crozer Library is excited to offer FinanciallyHers, a free four-part series of exciting financial education classes for women provided by Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Delaware Valley (CCCSDV). The sessions will run from Tuesday, July 19th through Tuesday, August 9th, all from 6:00 to 7:30p.m. Topics include:
* Unlocking the Mystery: The Why Behind the Buy – Tuesday, July 19th
* How to Run Your Household Like a Business – Tuesday, July 26th
* Give Yourself (Good) Credit – Tuesday, August 2nd
* Your Worth is Worth Protecting: Learn the Basics of Insurance – Tuesday, August 9th
Participants who attend all four classes will receive a free CCSDV credit counseling session! All classes will take place at the J. Lewis Crozer Library, 620 Engle Street in Chester. Space is limited; please register at (800) 989-2227.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Civic Engagement Academy: Media & Marketing – Dec 15
- Thinking Beyond Walls: The Role of Nursing in Community-Based Organizations – Dec 8
- Community-Based and Engaged Learning Training – Jan 18 & 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.