Fifth Annual Urban Health Summer Institute Now Online – June 22-28
Posted by Drexel Urban Health Collaborative on April 28, 2020
Each year we look forward to hosting attendees at our Urban Health Summer Institute. Over the past few weeks, we have been closely monitoring and evaluating the situation around COVID-19 to ensure we are taking the necessary measures to protect the health and well-being of Summer Institute attendees and instructors. Thus, we have made the decision to make the fifth annual Urban Health Summer Institute an online learning experience this year. While we are disappointed that we will not be together in person with our community this year, we look forward to hosting a rewarding online experience for participants in urban health research and applied methods. Please be assured that if you register for a course and it is cancelled due to the situation, full refunds will be provided. Please see below for an updated course list and reach out to email@example.com with any questions or concerns you might have.
- Introduction to Multilevel Analysis for Urban Health Research
- Big Data Uses in Public Health: Structuring, Analyzing, and Visualizing Across Data Sources
- Introduction to GIS
- Data Visualization in R for Urban Health
- Policy Analysis: Applied and Practical Approaches to Big and Small Data
- Introduction to Bayesian Analysis for Public Health
- Analyzing NHANES Data
For course descriptions and to register: https://drexel.edu/uhc/events-workshops/summer-institute/
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Training: Data and Evaluation – Aug 18
- Virtual Info Session: Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative – Jul 15
- Virtual Community Training with Aunt Bertha – Jul 21 & 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.