Field and Program Associate, Full-time
Posted by Pennsylvania Voice on January 28, 2020
Field and Program Associate: Pennsylvania Voice’s Field and Program Associate is responsible for providing support, coaching and training to partner organizations to take a data-driven approach to their field programs. The ideal candidate has experience in running canvasses, a background in community and/or political organizing, strong analytical and quantitative skills, a passion for progressive politics, experience with field tech tools, and some experience working with spreadsheets and database programs. This position will report to the Civic Engagement Director.
About Pennsylvania Voice: Pennsylvania Voice is a statewide network of 32 organizations committed to creating a fair and just Pennsylvania by making our democracy more accessible, inclusive, and representative. Pennsylvania Voice works with our partners to employ the principles of collective impact, unifying change agents from different sectors around common goals to strengthen our democracy, build the capacity of partners with shared resources, and amplify the voices of communities of color.
A small team of experienced organizers/strategists drives Pennsylvania Voice. Our team supports, facilitates, and builds relationships between state leaders representing 32 distinct organizations around four specific program areas:
- Civic engagement: Creating year-round integrated voter engagement campaigns to increase voting, voter registration, and participation in civic life among all Pennsylvanians and specifically the New American Majority.
- Access to the ballot: Modernizing elections to make voting more convenient and fully accessible to all.
- Reflective Democracy: Restoring true representation to our state’s democracy by preparing for the 2020 Census and subsequent redistricting process.
- Racial equity: Creating more opportunities for to support people of color leadership development.
This work is grounded in our shared commitment to racial and gender equity.
This position will support 2020 census outreach, voter registration, and get out the vote work mostly focused on Philadelphia + suburbs, Lehigh county, and south central PA, including Reading.
This positions is full-time, permanent, offers excellent benefits, and a competitive salary.
Learn more and apply: https://www.pennsylvaniavoice.org/jobs
- Associate Dean – Equity and Access, Admissions, University of Pennsylvania
- Staff Attorney Position, Public Interest Law Center
- Operations Coordinator, Green Woods Charter School
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.