Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
Fellowship Coordinator, FAIMER
FAIMER is seeking a Fellowship Coordinator at the Philadelphia, PA office. The Fellowship Coordinator serves as the primary administrative point of contact for FAIMER Fellows. The Fellowship Coordinator coordinates scheduling, materials preparation, communications, logistics, travel, budget, workflow, and timelines in support of FAIMER Fellowships.
- Coordinate administration of FAIMER Institute, Regional Institutes and IFME programs.
- Establish deadlines for faculty submission of course materials, and supervise their maintenance, and distribution.
- Update electronic database of fellows, alumni, and faculty.
- Monitor assignment submissions of FAIMER Institute fellows.
- Monitor application processes and materials for education programs in conjunction with FAIMER professional staff, including application content and format, procedures for scoring and ranking applications, and perform initial screening of applicants.
- Provide logistical support for fellows including help with lodging, transportation, and visas.
- Other duties as specified by supervisor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior level staff.
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and familiarity with data entry and report functions of Access.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Familiarity with essentials of undergraduate medical education.
- Strong program management and implementation experience, preferably in the field of medical education.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or equivalent experience.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.