Family Resource Specialist, Hispanic Family Center of So. Jersey
HISPANIC FAMILY CENTER OF SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY
Providing the community with a broad range of culturally relevant social services and advocacy programs that promote and encourage empowerment and self sufficiency since 1976.
Partners/Differential Response Program, Family Resource Specialist
The Partners/Differential Response (DR Program) is a Camden County based prevention program developed to provide home based case management services to families.
Position: Family Resource Specialist, 40 hours weekly (occasional evenings/weekends required)
The basic requirements for the position are as follows:
• Provides direct supportive services to families in their homes
• Together with the family, determines what services are required to meet their needs.
• Conducts assessment and intervention services aimed at addressing the agreed upon needs (Family Action Plan)
• Meets regularly with Team Leader and participates in various professional development opportunities.
• Maintains a case load of at least 15 active cases and is available to families 24 hours a day 7 days a week to respond to crisis situations.
• Establishes a trusting relationship with at-risk families by initiating and maintaining regular consumer contact.
• Advocates for families.
• Networks with other providers to promote access to services per Family Action Plan
• Works as a team with all members of the DR Partners Program.
• Completes all home visits and documentation as required by the grant.
• BA degree required
• Must be able to speak and read English and Spanish
• Other duties will be described in the job description and interview process.
HFCSNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers good pay and excellent benefits. Send resume and salary requirements to: Kristin Nicely-Colangelo, MSW, Hispanic Family Center of Southern New Jersey, 2850 Federal Street Street, Camden, NJ 08105.
2850 Federal St | Camden, NJ 08105 | (Tel) 856-963-0270 | (Fax) 856-338-0875 | http://www.hispanicfamilycenter.com
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.