Fall PHENND Meeting: Trauma-Informed Approaches in Virtual Settings – Oct 5
Posted by PHENND on September 8, 2020
Attend the Fall PHENND Meeting!
Topic: Trauma-Informed Approaches in Virtual Settings: In the Classroom, On the Campus, In the Community
Monday, October 5th
9:30AM – 11:30 AM
The Fall PHENND Meeting is a chance for the entire PHENND Network to get together to share ideas, events, challenges, etc. It is also a time to hear from PHENND staff about their activities and opportunities for partnership in the coming academic year.
Additionally, we will hear from a panel of individuals who collaborated on a new tool, “Trauma-Informed Principles for Online Teaching and Learning Spaces.”
They will talk about:
- How to Use this Tool
- How to put this lens on institutional/departmental communication
- Where do we go from here? A Healing-Centered Approach
Our time together will also include discussion and interactive methods, so please try to join by computer rather than phone.
The event is free. Bring your own morning refreshments 🙂
Panelists will include:
- Sanaz Hojreh, Arts and Arts Education Consultant
- Amy Ballard, M.Ed.
- Khyra Lammers, Free Library of Philadelphia
- Casey Chanton, LSW, Drexel University Center for Nonviolence and Social Justice
More in "PHENND Events/Activities"
- Save the Date for Let’s Get Ready Webinar: Apr 6
- Apply for the Lindy Award for Excellence in K-16 Partnerships – Apr 14
- Innovative Practices for Systems Transformations
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.