Fall 2020 Issue of Stanford Social Innovation Review
The latest edition of Stanford Social Innovation Review‘s (SSIR) print magazine is available online. Several articles have been made accessible to non-subscribers for a limited time:
- Social Entrepreneurship Needs a New Funding Model
- The Silent Pandemic of Violence Against Children
- Unpacking the Theory of Change
- A Vast New Source of Social Purpose Finance
More in "New Resources"
- Student-run Civic Engagement Group – Social Action Accomplishments
- America’s Town Hall Program, National Constitution Center: Archived Programs
- New Guide: Guide for Racial Justice & Abolitionist Social and Emotional Learning
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.