Fall 2020 Community of Practice – Sep 11
Posted by Campus Compact on September 8, 2020
Campus Compact is pleased to invite applications for twelve unique Communities of Practice (CoPs) this fall in association with the Community Engagement Professional Credentialing Program (https://credential.compact.org/).
Campus Compact’s CoPs are designed to allow community engagement professionals to engage in collective learning about key competences related to their work or practice. Through discussions, joint activities, and relationship building, participants develop an individual and shared repertoire of resources, skills, and knowledge to use in their practice.
Fall 2020 CoPs offerings are available in the following competency areas:
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Community Engagement Fundamentals
- Community Engaged Learning and Teaching
- Community Partnerships
- Engaged Research
- Institutionalizing Engagement
- Program Administration
- Supporting Engaged Faculty Development
Individuals who wish to participate in a CoP commit to attend six regularly-scheduled virtual group sessions (90 minute in length) between mid-September and early-December 2020. The specific times and dates of each CoP offering can be found at the link below.
There is no fee to apply for or participate in the CoP. Preference is given to individuals affiliated with Campus Compact member institutions.
Applications are being accepted through Friday, September 11, 2020.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Facilitating Democracy: Fostering Civic Conversations in College Classrooms and Online – Sep 28
- Webinar: Increasing International Connections for Knowledge Mobilization – Oct 15
- Webinar: Pathways of Public Service and Civic Engagement – Oct 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.