Faculty Network for Student Voting Rights
Posted by Scholars Strategy Network on September 8, 2020
We are excited to invite you to the kickoff of a new initiative out of Scholars Strategy Network, called the Faculty Network for Student Voting Rights. Led by faculty, this initiative will connect faculty across disciplines, states and institutions for a shared commitment to ensure students are able to register and turnout to vote.
This faculty-specific student voting network will provide:
- Training materials and information on how to incorporate civic engagement and student voting into your courses
- Access to local, regional, and national networks focused on student voting
- Provide needed space for faculty collaboration across states, institutions and discipline
Learn more: https://facultyforvotingrights.org/
Sign up here to join this like-minded group of student voting faculty for future gatherings and resources: https://facultyforvotingrights.org/join-us/
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Student Voting Webinars for Faculty – Sep 24, Oct 1&7
- Webinar Series: PHLConnectED – An overview for Community Leaders – Sep 29
- Freeing Higher Education from Systemic Racism – Sep 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.