Posted by Blue Door Group on March 2, 2015
Friday, May 29 and June 5
Two-Day Train-the-Trainer Series
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: Tabernacle United Church
3700 Chestnut St. (West Philadelphia)
Click here for more information and to register.
Participants in the series:
- learn new interactive techniques to use in their training and facilitation work
- try out multiple exercises and approaches and receive feedback from trainers and other participants
- collaborate with other Philadelphia area trainers and facilitators, thus expanding their network
Series topics include:
- trainer identity and connecting with your audience
- training theories
- workshop design
- facilitation skills & group dynamics
Who should attend?:
Anyone who trains, educates, or facilitates and wants to think more critically about their work
Check out some testimonials from our previous Train-the-Trainers.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Healing for Healers: Grief and Loss for Caregivers – Oct 30
- Take a Stroll to Raise Awareness for the Health of Black Men and Boys in Philadelphia – Nov 7
- MacArthur Community Advisory Committee Town Hall: Reimagining Public Safety – Oct 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.