NorthEast Treatment Center
Executive Director, Northeast Treatment Center
The Northeast Treatment Center, founded in 1970 is one of the largest behavioral health and social service agencies is in the Philadelphia Region. Services are offered at 15 sites throughout Greater Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley and the state of Delaware.
NET Centers (NET) offers support and hope to individuals and families at times of great stress in their lives. A nonprofit agency, NET provides a continuum of trauma informed behavioral health and social services designed to meet complex needs of all family members. These include mental health, addiction treatment, foster care, residential group care, adoption, juvenile justice services and child welfare services. While some services address the needs of the family as a whole and some target individuals, we always strive to foster positive connections within the family to help all family members heal, recover and rebuild.
NET Centers (NET) is seeking a high level Executive Director/Administrator to oversee the operations and services that are offered at various sites throughout the region.
The ideal candidate will have proven accomplishments working in a community based organization. Proven success with achieving partnerships with community leaders, other agencies, coalitions and residents. Proven success mentoring and training key staff and personnel.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the implementation and daily operation of the first provider agency selected to implement the “Improving Outcomes for Children” initiative in Philadelphia.
- Oversee the provision of all child welfare services in a designated community.
- Engage the community in support of children and families and further develop community-based resources.
- Supervise, indirectly, sixty-five (65) staff members and directly supervise Network Development Director, Quality Assurance Director and two (2) Case Management Directors.
- Oversee daily operations functions including: fiscal management, quality assurance (outcome tracking, utilization review and utilization management) and contract monitoring.
- Oversee a 15 million dollar budget once the program is fully implemented.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters of Science in Human Services or Masters in Social Work.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of non-profit agency experience
- Minimum of Ten (10) years child welfare system experience
- Minimum of Five (5) years of Supervisory experience in a setting of 100+ employees
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.