Hope Loves Company
Executive Director, Hope Loves Company, Inc.
The Executive Director is the key management leader of Hope Loves Company. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include overseeing fundraising, marketing and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors and is located at our headquarters in Pennington, NJ.
Board governance: Works with Board to fulfill the organization’s mission.
- Responsible for leading Hope Loves Company in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board of Directors and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and make informed decisions.
- Financial Performance and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
- Responsible for the fiscal integrity of Hope Loves Company to include submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
- Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization and maintenance of the organization in a position financial position.
- Responsible for fundraising and developing other resources necessary to support Lope Loves Company’s mission
Organization Mission & Strategy: Works with Board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
- Responsible for the implementation of Hope Loves Company’s programs that carry out the organization’s mission.
- Responsible for strategy planning to ensure that Hope Loves Company can successfully fulfill its mission into the future.
- Responsible for the enhancement of Hope Loves Company’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
Organization Operations: Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate and executed upon in an appropriate manner.
- Responsible for the effective administration of Hope Loves Company’s operations.
- Responsible for the hiring, retention and managing of competent and qualified staff.
- Responsible for signing all agreements and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the organization.
Hope Loves Company (HLC) is the only non-profit in the U.S. with the mission of providing educational and emotional support to children and young adults who had or have a loved one battling Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) or Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Read more and apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1003982606/
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.