Executive Director, Community Options
Posted by Community Options on January 26, 2021
Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in 10 states. We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
The Executive Director supervises and provides guidance to the Program and Residential Director(s). This position will oversee Residential, Employment, and Day programs in the Philadelphia, PA region, focusing on new operations and development/expansion of services.
- Responsible for all daily operations and for compliance with state licensing and reporting standards.
- Will oversee about multiple residential group homes and day programs for people with disabilities.
- Develop long and short-term goals for the region, and works with leadership to ensure that goals are achieved.
- Hire, supervise, evaluate, and provide direct support to Director level management.
- Should understand budgeting and billing.
- Interface with local, state, and governmental agencies.
- President, Campus Philly
- Associate Director, Program for Community-Engaged Scholarship, Princeton U.
- Clinical Research Coordinator
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.