Camden County Bar Association
Executive Director, Camden County Bar Association
The Camden County Bar Association, with its headquarters in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, seeks an Executive Director to lead its very active and dynamic Association and Foundation. Conveniently located across the Delaware River from Philadelphia, the CCBA is the second largest county bar in the Garden State with nearly 2,100 members.
Position responsibilities include:
· Implementing and directing the goals, policies, and programs of the Association as determined by a 24-member Board of Trustees
· Directing the charitable efforts of the Foundation which has a 18-member Board of Trustees
· Developing and managing a combined $650,000+ annual budget with supervision of 2 to 3 employees
· Planning and executing all member services including seminars and events;
· Directing fundraising efforts and public service activities of the Foundation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.