Executive Assistant, Hopeworks ‘N Camden
Posted by on May 10, 2010
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support
related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be
exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of
diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure,
remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and
confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision
making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
• Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, clients and donors to coordinate a variety of diverse meetings.
• Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
• Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Executive Director.
• Assist with preparation of presentation materials.
• Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare documents.
• Assist in pipeline/forecast preparation and management.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Assisting Director Of Operations with state & federal “grant writing”
• Internal coordination of special event projects such as “Annual Golf Classic”
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as required.
• 5+ years experience supporting at the executive level
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of a complex agenda
• Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations. Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (sales force a plus)
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements.
• Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills are a MUST.
• Previous experience working in a non-profit organization a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree a plus
If you want to join an organization with a reputation of innovation and success and you meet both the requirements & qualifications please send your resume and SUBMIT SALARY REQ. TO BE CONSIDERED to email@example.com. We offer an attractive comp. plan along with comprehensive benefit pkgs. including medical/dental/life. If that isn’t enough we also provide our members with generous PTO benefits.
- Staff Director of Intergroup Dialogue Program (full-time)
- Chief Marketing Officer, Pennsylvania Horticultural Society (PHS)
- PACDC: Programs Assistant (Part-time)
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.