ESL Classes Are Now Available Online, Temple University
Want to Improve your English skills? Enroll in an upcoming class:
- Beginner ESL
- Intermediate ESL
- Advanced ESL
You must be able to do the following to enroll in the Temple WELL ESL class:
- Read, write, and speak in basic English
- Provide valid identification (Green card, PA driver’s license/photo ID)
- Complete program paperwork
- Take an academic assessment to determine your ESL level
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live in Philadelphia or the surrounding PA counties
- Attend all classes for 8 weeks
All Classes Are Currently Held On-line, Tuesday & Thursday from 9:30AM -12:00 PM.
For more information about ESL classes at Temple WELL contact: Gail Smalls, ESL Coordinator at 215-204-2560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar on Emerging Adults: Myths & Facts: Why The Huge Disparities? – Mar 25
- Webinar: Emerging Adults: Why Are They Different? – Mar 11
- Critical Methods in Service Learning – Feb 25 & Mar 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.