Environmental Research and Education Foundation
Posted by on May 24, 2002
The Foundation awards several grants each year for research or education in topics pertaining with any aspect of solid waste management. Project topics could deal with any aspect of the following:
* Waste generation rates and composition;
* Waste minimization;
* Collection and transport;
* Sorting, recycling, and remanufacture;
* Disposal options (e.g. landfilling or incineration);
* Waste or energy recovery (e.g., composting, landfill gas to energy);
* Innovations in collection and transportation equipment development;
* Employee health and safety;
* Sustainability or resources;
* Life-cycle assessment of waste management;
* Educating corporate customers in purchasing environmentally preferable waste services; and
* Development of high school and college educational programs.
For more information, visit http://www.erefdn.org/
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps Request for Proposals
- Request for Proposals: Clay, Play, Read Literacy Installations – Dec 16
- 2021 Terri Lynne Lokoff Teacher Awards – Jan 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.