Environmental Leadership Program accepting applications
Posted by on July 6, 2008
Applications for the 2009 Fellowship Class of the Environmental Leadership Program are now open
To participate in the Delaware Valley Regional Network’s Fellowship Program for Emerging Leaders, you must be selected as an ELP Regional Fellow. The application consists of the following:
- Online Application Form
- Current resume or c.v. (maximum of three pages submitted with online application)
Narrative responses to application questions (below) One letter of recommendation from an individual familiar with your work.
- Letters must be received by the application deadline and must be sent by the reference via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (as a Microsoft Word attachment or in the body of an email), or by fax to 202.332.3327.
Applications for the 2009 Delaware Valley Regional Network Fellowship Class will close on October 16, 2008. The Selection Committee will communicate its decisions to applicants in mid-November.
For further information, contact us at 215.292.3040, email@example.com, or visit http://www.elpnet.org/delawarevalleynetwork/process.php
More in "Miscellaneous"
- ASCD Virtual Symposium: Building Trauma-Sensitive Schools – Oct 28
- Mazzoni Center’s Housing Subsidy Program
- CARES Assistance Program Renters and Homeowners Deadline – Extended to Nov 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.