ENTREPRENEURSHIP 4 All “Train the Trainer” Session – Oct 10
October 10, 2019
4:00pm – 6:00pm
4:00pm – 6:00pm
ENTREPRENEURSHIP 4 All (SM) “Train the Trainer” is an interactive session that teaches the fundamentals of an entrepreneurial mindset. Your team can share this information with entrepreneurs and small businesses in your market. ENTREPRENEURSHIP 4 ALL teaches participants that they often already have access to the tools they need to be an entrepreneur. To be successful, it is important to look at the world from new perspectives. This is done by leveraging existing assets, such as local business leaders who can help unlock area resources, knowledge and expertise of peers and facilitating networking between individuals and businesses within the community to “cocreate” entrepreneur-based outcomes.
This “Train the Trainer” session is intended for PACDC Members and colleagues to help entrepreneurs who:
- Have an idea but don’t know where to start
- Are interested in starting a business
- Are looking for help and more support as their business or idea grows
Learn more and register: http://pacdc.nationbuilder.com/entrepreneurship4all
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Forward Equitable Development Conference Conversation #3 – Aug 12
- Drexel: Free Online, Technology Training Program – Aug 12
- GPLEX 2020 Applications Are Now Open – Aug 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.