Enrollment and Admissions Recruiter, JEVS
Posted by JEVS Human Services on March 5, 2019
JEVS is hiring for a new collaboration with Southern New Hampshire University’s College for America (SNHU). The initiative brings a new flexible, online, self-paced way to earn an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Philadelphia. You can learn more about this competency-based education model here.
We are seeking an Enrollment and Admissions Recruiter.
The Enrollment and Admissions Counselor will work with the College 4 America team, a Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) Program Manager, and other community-based referral partners to craft a recruitment strategy, build and manage relationships, and drive recruitment efforts to successfully enroll students in the College for America (CfA) degree programs through the JEVS-SNHU Community Partnership.
- Assist with developing and executing a unique and comprehensive community engagement, recruitment, and enrollment strategy ensuring 50-100 inquiries monthly and growing to 125-150 monthly inquiries in the next year.
- Engage with each student to understand their motivation for enrolling in CfA and seeking a degree and/ or a credential.Conduct intake of each prospective student to accurately facilitate placement and program fit.
- Attend recruitment events to connect with potential students. Work directly with students on outreach and enrollment.
- Cultivate relationships with current partners while also Identifying and establishing new partnerships to ensure a robust recruitment pipeline. Building and maintaining relationships with local high schools, community-based organizations and other area referral networks
- Chief Marketing Officer, Pennsylvania Horticultural Society (PHS)
- PACDC: Programs Assistant (Part-time)
- PACDC: Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.