Employment & Training Liaison, Federation of Neighborhood Centers
Employment & Training Liaison for Green Job Readiness Partnership, Federation of Neighborhood Centers
Reports To: Director of Program Innovation and Performance Management
Employment Status: Full-time
Supervises: No one
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Employment & Training Liaison for the Green Job Readiness Partnership is responsible for bridging the gap between program participants and training providers, employment opportunities, the Sustainable Business Network Green Partnership Associate, and the Philadelphia CareerLink. The Employment & Training Liaison reports directly to and works closely with the Director of Program Innovation and Performance Management.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the PA workforce development system and, specifically, CareerLink
• Prepare periodic written reports, both statistical and narrative.
• Participate in team, management and Federation meetings
• Participate in contract compliance and achievement of program goals.
• Participate in additional programmatic and agency-wide activities as assigned.
• Participate in periodic job-relevant training
Read more at: http://www.idealist.org/en/job/378223-169
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.