Emerging Leader Fellowship
The Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship is a two-year, full-time, hands-on position for early career professionals. Fellows work collaboratively with a host organization and the Stoneleigh Foundation to execute a project that advances the missions of these organizations and enhances Fellows’ professional skills and leadership development. The Fellowship provides salary, benefits, and a stipend for professional development. See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Please see below for the five 2019-2021 Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship projects. Candidates should apply directly to the organization(s) that interest them by the deadlines indicated.
- Health Promotion Council & CeaseFirePA
- Drexel University’s Juvenile Justice Research and Reform Lab
- Philadelphia FIGHT’s Youth Health Empowerment Project (Y-HEP) Health Center
- PolicyLab at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
Full details and application: https://stoneleighfoundation.org/apply/emerging-leader-fellowship/application/
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.