Emergency Preparedness Conference for Community-Based Organizations
Posted by on March 16, 2009
The Delaware County Department of Intercommunity Health and the Chester County Health Department
invite you to register for
Emergency Preparedness Conference for Community-Based Organizations and Service Providers Working in Delaware and Chester Counties
Thursday, May 7th
8:00AM – NOON
Chester County Intermediate Unit
455 Boot Rd., Downingtown, PA
Topics will include:
• Types of emergencies that we face in the region
• Perspectives on emergency planning from local agencies
• Promoting personal preparedness for emergencies
• Ensuring organizational preparedness:
How does your agency plan to continue to provide services through an emergency?
• Delaware and Chester County planning tools for Emergency Management in the event of a disaster
THIS EVENT IS FREE.
Please Register by April 30th with Marialisa Ramirez at Marialisa.Ramirez@phila.gov or (215) 685-6462
Please let us know if you have any needs that may require special consideration.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Empower Hour: Acceptance at Last: Navigating Through Expectations and Realities as a Model Minority – Mar 4
- Sign Up for a Healthcare Rights Webinar Series – Mar 5
- Computer Science Teachers Association Philly Spring Symposium – Mar 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.