Effective Practices in Your Mentoring Program
Join us for MENTOR/National Mentoring Partnership’s latest online event October 27-31, "Implementing the Elements of Effective Practice into your Mentoring Program," at <a href="http://www.mentoring.org/community.adp">http://www.mentoring.org/community.adp</a>. The event is FREE and open to all.
Log on to MENTOR’s online forum to discuss:
* What are the Elements of Effective Practice?
* How does the 2003 version differ from the one that I already have?
* What do I need to know to create, manage and continuously improve my mentoring program?
* Introduction and Overview of the updated Elements of Effective Practice;
* Components of Program Planning and Design;
* Highlights of Best Practices in Program Management;
* Strategies to Ensure Smooth and Effective Program Operations; and
* Guidelines and Tools for Conducting Program Evaluations
Joining us will be Dr. Susan Weinberger, President, Mentor Consulting Group; Lynda Downes, Managing Director, The Greater Philadelphia Mentoring Partnership at United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania; Susan Patrick, President, The Connecticut Mentoring Partnership; Dr. Cynthia Sipe, Youth Development Research and Evaluation and other experts.
For more information on the event and the Online Community or to sign up to participate, visit MENTOR’s Online Community at <a href="http://www.mentoring.org/community.adp">http://www.mentoring.org/community.adp</a>
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.