Educators’ Night Out
Classroom teachers and administrators from grades PreK-12 and college professors are invited to spend an evening of exploration and discovery at The Franklin Institute! Our annual Educators’ Night Out is your opportunity to plan your field trip and experience all the museum has to offer.
This year’s event is on Monday, October 16, 2017 from 4:00 – 8:00 PM. Highlights for the evening include:
- Take a journey through one of the most significant archaeological discoveries in history with a viewing of our traveling exhibition, Terracotta Warriors of the First Emperor.
- Go behind the scenes of the Tuttleman IMAX® Theater to learn how films are displayed on the screen then sit and relax with a viewing of our new films, Mysteries of China and A Beautiful Planet. Behind the scenes tours are approximately 10 minutes long.
- Schedule your field trip on site and receive instant confirmation of your date!
- Meet and connect with museum program and other related partners.
- Be entered to win raffle prizes and giveaways.
- Pre-registration is required for this complimentary event. You must be an active, in-service classroom educator or administrator in Grades PreK-12 or college professor to attend. Non-teaching guests are welcome and are $20 per person.
To register an educator, please click here.
Guests do not need to be registered in advance and guest tickets will be available for purchase at $20 per person on-site during the event.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.